Friday, March 23, 2007

UKPOETRY listserv

The best bits of all of this exciting bitchy politics.

'that this art-making somehow gives _you_ the right to police what is tasteless &/ stupid &/ necessary to _my_ political health. but, il n'y a pas de hors-texte!'
-emily critchley

'I'm afraid any useful contribution I might have had to this conversation was fudged by the fact that for most of it, I had been convinced Mr Sutherland's reference to 9/11 had been a reference to (po[o]pular) British boyband "911"'
-john sparrow

'
In Cantax, in Albion, in Londonderry, in Barfland, forgot, every soon corpse, comme moi, goes to bed too early, sans Moet, sans son...tengo suenas you lousy pukes---xoS'
-stephen rodefer

'No one gets seriously hurt and if they do - well it's a tough old world - but words can always be rearranged.'
-geraldine monk

'I don't own a sock that I mean to use here or to allow anybody else to use.'
-keith tuma


No comments: